University of Connecticut University of UC Title Fallback Connecticut

Building Access & Keys

Building Access

To request off-hours building access, new faculty and staff should bring their university-issued ID card to Gentry 035.

Graduate assistants and research assistantsĀ needing access to the building should complete the electronic request for access form. Requests will be forwarded to the supervisor and the Dean’s Office for review and approval before being processed.


Please contact Gary Hendrickson with any requests/issues pertaining to keys.